Just Walk, Goodwood Racecourse – 12 May 2018
Just Walk: The walking challenge of the year 2018
Dust off those hiking boots and Just Walk for the Fountain Centre
Saturday, 12th May 2018
Goodwood Racecourse, Chichester
10k to 60k charity walk
The Just Walk sponsored charity event gives you the opportunity to hike across the beautiful South Downs National Park in West Sussex, all for the charity of your choice.
Beginning and ending at the Goodwood Racecourse in Chichester, there are routes to suit everyone, from 10km, 25km and 35km to the more challenging 45km and enthusiast-level 60km trek.
Your fee includes:
• JUST WALK medal and celebratory drink given out when you finish
• JUST WALKED certificates emailed to you after the event
• Checkpoints along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement
• Packed lunch on route (25km, 35km, 45km & 60km only)
• Hot breakfast at the start (35km, 45km and 60km only)
• Hot soup for the 45km walkers and hot meal for the 60km walkers served on route
• …and a whole lot more.
Click here for more information.
Phone: 01297 300504
£15 – £80 (under 14s £7.50 – £15) depending on route
How to book:
Register for your place at https://www.just-walk.co.uk/events/just-walk-12th-may-2018